Like every homebuilder in Australia, Kurmond Homes is facing rising costs.
We have a process that eases the impact of the price increases, and customers can also take measures to lower costs.
In just about every industry across Australia, prices are rising. It’s a reality we can’t avoid. In the building industry, the costs of labour and materials have all increased. At Kurmond Homes we look to minimise the impact to our valued clients. We want to reassure that we are taking your needs into consideration as best we can.
Most builders are passing on the increase in costs to their customers in one hit. However, at Kurmond Homes, we have chosen to stagger the cost rises over time, which we hope will ease the impact.
At Kurmond Homes, we can help minimise the impact of price increases by:
- Continually review of our supply chain to offer better value to our customers
- Establish a certainty of supply
- Maintain our long-standing relationships with our suppliers
- Carefully pre-plan all aspects of supply
- Manage the pricing cycles to ensure increases are gradual
Customers can help minimise the cost increases by taking these steps:
- Avoid delaying decisions
- Limit changes to the design – with our vast range of products, designed with families in mind, you’re sure to find a home design to suit your needs
- Consider a home from our Kurmond Complete range, which can save you even more money with a range of standard quality inclusions.
With our Kurmond Homes process, you will be in your new home faster, saving you time and potentially saving you money.
At Kurmond Homes, our commitment is to build homes of excellent quality at affordable prices for Australians. By working together, we can minimise the cost increases and their impact.